- EMFs are dangerous and can cause neurogenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s, ALS, and more. You can go to www.emf-portal.org/ to learn about all the diseases EMFs can cause.
- 5G is on the rise, which has the potential of contributing to even more diseases. 5G has not been safety tested and there are no plans to do so. Some experts fear that it is a much bigger threat than our current EMF exposure from 3G and 4G.
- You can test your EMF exposure and search for antennas, by going to antennasearch.com. Another great way to test EMF exposure is by using an EMF meter.
- 10 strategies to reduce EMF exposure in your home include the following:
- Purchase a Qi-Shield device for home, your work environment or personal use.
- Get a Pela case to help shield your smartphone.
- Put your phone in airplane mode.
- Use your speaker or headphones when talking on the phone.
- Avoid carrying your phone in your pocket.
- Use a landline for long conversations or meet in person.
- Think “smart” about your smart meter. Invest in a protection device for your meter.
- Eat organic, keto-friendly, and take supplements to help reduce the impact of EMFs on your body.
- Learn how to ground in order to neutralize positive ions from your electronic devices.
- Learn how to balance your chakras to help reduce the impact of EMFs on your body. [/callout]
Do you know the dangers of EMFs ( electromagnetic fields)?
Do you use your cell phone, laptop, or other electronic device and think, “Wow, I am consuming a lot of radiation today. “Even if you do, the chances are the majority of us will answer “No” to that question. I think that it is common for many of us not to think about EMFs on a day-to-day basis. If you are new to learning about the dangers of EMF, then that is okay. I will start this article by going over some of the hazards, and then I will progress into the seven strategies that you can learn on how to reduce EMF exposure in your home.
What is an EMF?
Before we dive into how to reduce EMF exposure in your home, let me give you the definition of an EMF(electromagnetic field). An EMF is a field ( as around a working computer or transmitting high-voltage power line) made up of associated electric and magnetic components that result from an electric charge’s motion and possesses a definite amount of electromagnetic energy1.
Okay, so when you read the above definition, it includes electric and magnetic components. However, are you wondering how cell phones and the word “wireless” fit into this equation? I know I did after I read the definition. What I want you to do is step back for a second and look at the word “wireless” as radiofrequency radiation2. What that typically means is a radio frequency microwave radiation 3. So what does that mean? It implies that anytime you use a wireless device or anyone around you uses a wireless device, you are being zapped by radiofrequency microwave radiation4.
EMFs and how they apply to YOU
So before you even learn how to reduce EMF exposure in your home, it is imperative to know how they apply to YOU and YOUR family. After all, that’s what matters the most! An EMF contains both electric and magnetic forces of energy, which can cause disease. It does this by exerting forces that can cause free radical damage and oxidative stress on your body. If your body gets prolonged exposure to EMFs, you can develop neurogenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s, ALS, and more!
Have you or your family been struggling with concentration? If so, then it may be related to EMFs from your Wi-FI. Neurological, cognitive disorders, such as headache, tremor, dizziness, loss of memory, loss of concentration, and sleep disturbance due to RF-EMF(EMFs), have also been reported by several epidemiological studies 5.
There are so many conditions from EMFs that they have a national database for these dangers. If you are interested in looking at it, please go to www.emf-portal.org/. Also, last year, I did an article called, Is your smartphone toxic to your health? In this article, I also went through some of the dangers of EMFs.
Let me give you a brief list of symptoms from EMF exposures that you may want to look out for:
- Chronic headaches
- Poor Concentration
- Trouble sleeping soundly through the night
- Tingling, burning, or prickling skin sensations
- A buzzing or static feeling in the brain
- Ringing ears
- muscle aches (myalgias)
- Frequently sick
- Weird Hormonal imbalances [/callout]